Redshoot Event
It was a beautiful sunny day at Red Shoot today and the blue course I did was certainly good fun. I heard good reports from most people I spoke to. Maybe the weather helped, but Peter Smith (the planner) and Petra Hajkova (the organiser) should certainly be thanked for getting the season off to a flying start.
South Central Junior Squad Training
Any juniors who are feeling particularly keen after today's event will be pleased to hear that there will be a South Central Junior Squad (SCJS) training day at Fritham Plain , in the New Forest, on 21 October. Any junior of orange standard is welcome to come along. Get in touch with me if you're interested in coming along and we'll pass on more details. If you can't make 21 October but are interested in doing more training, SCJS have training days once a month. See www.scjs.org.uk to find out more.
Christine
Sunday, September 10, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment